Accounts Receivable & Debt Management Officer (CS095 CS096)
Wagga Wagga City Council is currently seeking experienced individuals to provide efficient and effective Accounts Receivable and debt recovery services for Council.
What we will offer you:
- Multiple opportunities available.
- Commencing salary at $2,410.30 gpf with the opportunity to progress to $2,892.36 gpf + superannuation.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Generous leave entitlements.
- Access to Council’s Flexible Working Hours Agreement.
Your new role:
This position is responsible for providing efficient and effective Accounts Receivable and debt recovery services for Council.
Duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Raise and distribute invoices to the various customers Council has across its many functions;
- Maintain and reconcile Council’s Accounts Receivable ledger;
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers in financial arrears to Council; and
- Monitor and recover outstanding amounts due to Council, including negotiating payment arrangements and overseeing referrals for external collection.
What you will need to succeed:
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualifications relevant to the role;
- Demonstrated experience relevant to the role;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages with an emphasis on advanced Excel usage; and
- Previous experience with Technology One software is highly desirable.
What you need to do now:
All applications must include three (3) documents:
- Covering letter,
- Current Resume, and
- Statement Addressing the Position Criteria contained within the Position Description (a template has been provided below for use within applications).
What is next?
Applications close Sunday, 31 January 2021 @ 11:59pm AEST with interviews to be held in the week commencing Monday, 8 February 2021.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Craig Katsoolis on 02 6926 9471.
As part of the recruitment process, pre-employment checks will be conducted in line with requirements of the position.
Council is an inclusive employer. We strive to reflect the community in which we work, as a result we welcome and encourage applications from skilled people from all walks of life. This includes women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with a disability, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience and people of all ages.